Can I study or intern abroad with a disability?

Let your CIS Abroad Program Coordinator know if you have any disabilities, special needs, mental or physical health conditions, or if you're on any prescription medications, so we can help ensure that you will be supported in the best way possible while you're in your new environment abroad. For students with disabilities, it is crucial that we know both what your condition is and what support services you might want. If you are diagnosed with a disability we will have a check in with you to discuss questions such as: What is your disability? What kinds of accommodation/support services will you need during your time abroad? Is there a support service at your home school that you have been working with? Can we get in touch with them? Would you like to be in touch with the support services on the campus abroad before you go?