Can I use my military GI bill benefits?

As with any other Federal Financial Aid that you qualify for (loans and grants), GI Bill benefits can be used to study abroad if the program you are attending has been approved for credit by your home institution. However, the VA will not pay a third party, and CIS Abroad is considered a third party because we are neither your home university nor the international university where you would be studying abroad. To use your VA benefits, you will have to pay your CIS Abroad fees ahead of time and use those benefits for personal expenses. If you have further questions about this, please email