Can I use my Veteran Affairs benefits?

Depending on the type of VA benefits a student receives, they may be eligible to use them on a CIS Abroad program.  It is important to note that the VA will not pay a third party directly, so CIS Abroad recommends students to reach out to their home university and/or an on-campus VA certification representative to understand the policies specific to their university.  In many cases, arrangements can be made to have the VA pay your home institution directly who would then in-turn relay those funds.  For additional information, you can also reference the VA Benefits website at: