I went abroad with CIS Abroad last year and I need a 1098-T form for my taxes. How do I get one?

Because the credit comes from the overseas university, we don’t issue credits ourselves. Therefore, CIS Abroad can’t provide a 1098-T form for you, but other alumni have been successful in using an itemized invoice as proof that they paid for an educational program. While most individuals have been able to use this itemized invoice to substantiate the tuition they report on their personal taxes, if you have specific questions as to how this applies to your personal taxes, we recommend that you seek the advice of a certified tax professional.