Study abroad gets you ahead in your career, in your life, and it creates the best memories. It can be hard to choose when there are so many options! Here's a quick list of questions that have been important to our past students:
- is the organization run by people who have studied abroad themselves?
- is it easy to apply to?
- can you get your academic requirements fulfilled?
- is there health and safety support on-site if something goes wrong?
- what is the price and what does it include?
- is the refund policy clear?
- are there options for an internship?
- are there options for virtual study or virtual internships?
- can you choose a second location if for some reason you don't get into/can't go to your first location?
- what kind of excursions and fun activities are included?
To read about why you should choose CIS Abroad, please read about our mission and our "why" on our website.