Will I need to obtain a visa?

Depending on the country to which you are applying AND the length of the term of the program to which you are applying you may require a visa. Check with your Program Enrollment Coordinator to determine what is required for your program. In ALL cases, if you are a US citizen (except for Hawaii programs) you will need a passport so it is best to make sure you apply for one as soon as you start to think about studying abroad.